Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
corey_loving

where are those pulls from? what's the color called?!

Corey Loving
7 years ago
Love those pulls!
Kitchen · More Info

Comments (49)

• Niki Ruscio
    7 years ago

can you tell me the size of the pulls?

• soulful
    7 years ago

LOVE THIS! What colour and brand of paint are the base cabinets?

• btwhalen
    7 years ago

What is the cabinet color?

• PRO
    Premium Hardware, LLC
    7 years ago

I have been using Satin Brass decorative hardware a lot in all price ranges. This finish is beautiful on so many different types of cabinetry.

• PRO
    The Knobbery
    7 years ago

We love this collection and have it displayed on our website. http://theknobbery.com/cabinet-page-8 Let us know if there is anything we can do to help : )

• PRO
    Talavera & Ceramic Tile Studio
    7 years ago

Just beautiful!

• Corey Loving
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Ended up getting these in a variety of sizes for our renovation on white dove and charcoal cabinets! They are beautiful
  • Rachel Turnbull
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I found all of them at Martell hardware online: (http://www.houzz.com/pro/martellhardware/martell-hardware). Their actual website had a huge selection and really good pricing.

• bluef33
    7 years ago
    Can you tell me about the faucet? Love it! Thanks!
  • cldueck
    7 years ago
    What is the colour of the cabinetry???
  • PRO
    The Knobbery
    7 years ago

bluef33 WE have this exact faucet available in over 35 finishes including the satin brass shown in this space. Please contact us if you have any questions theknobbery@yahoo.com

• Alisa Bonta
    7 years ago

Can you tell me where you bought the cupboards??

• btwhalen
    6 years ago

What color are the cabinets and who is the paint manufacture?

• btwhalen
    6 years ago

What color are the cabinets and who is the paint manufacture/paint number?

• btwhalen
    6 years ago

What color are the cabinets and who is the paint manufacture/paint number?

• Xuan Huynh
    6 years ago
    Does anyone know which shops ships the brass pull to the Netherlands? I already looked on a several websites like knobs4less. But it seems they don't ship outside US. If anyone knows, please let me knows. Thank you!
  • ncelis1959
    6 years ago

i am interested in the sink, is it cast iron? where can I get this exact sink? thank you

• PRO
    The Knobbery
    6 years ago

xuan huynh, I am working to see if we would be able to ship these for you. If you can please email us at theknobbery@yahoo.com I can communicate with you directly with the answer, many thanks

• PRO
    The Knobbery
    6 years ago

xuab huynh We are able to have these shipped for you. Please email us directly to place your order.

• Kristy
    6 years ago

The Knobbery - i can't find your prices on your site...

• PRO
    The Knobbery
    6 years ago

Hi Kristy, Do to price variation do to finish etc. we do not post pricing on our website, however if you contact us directly with the items of interest we would be happy to provide that info theknobbery@yahoo.com

• Kristy
    6 years ago

Okay, i'll reach out when ready to purchase. Basically looking to purchase the same pulls w/same finish in this photo.

• Lynette Welker
    6 years ago
    Emily Bennett we supply these handles and you can view them on our website at http://theknobbery.com/cabinet-page-8, please contact us if you have questions. Many thanks
  • PRO
    The Knobbery
    6 years ago

Hi Emily, Yes please email us at theknobbery@yahoo.com if you wish to purchase or have any questions : )

• gojmg
    6 years ago

Lovely Elizabeth. Well done!

• PRO
    Zee Handyman
    6 years ago

Where can I get this kitchen cabinet? Is it custom?

• PRO
    Sala Home Studio
    6 years ago

www.forgehardwarestudio.com sells Lew's hardware and they ship internationally.

• Daniel Perl
    6 years ago

Beautiful.

checkout my design work: https://www.facebook.com/ksdesignllc/

• PRO
    The Knobbery
    6 years ago

Thank you Missy for the correction, unfortunately we realized that after we posted and we are not able to make an edit on the post, but thanks for looking out. Have a great day!

• j2004
    5 years ago
    Do these pulls come in brushed nickel?
  • PRO
    The Knobbery
    5 years ago

Unfortunately this exact item is not available in satin nickel. If you would like me to send other similar options I would be happy to do so, just message us with your email.

• PRO
    The Knobbery
    5 years ago

Hi Penelope, We have them on our website http://theknobbery.com/cabinet-page-8

If you would like pricing info please email us at theknobbery@yahoo.com

• PRO
    Premium Hardware, LLC
    5 years ago

Hi Penelope, We can get these for you!! Please contact me at premiumhardware@gmail.com

• Esteban Casanova
    3 years ago

This is a beautiful kitchen can you please tell me what color is in the cabinet

• Lisa Horning
    3 years ago

Is cabinet color F&B Hague Blue?

• schnellfamily
    3 years ago

Where did you find the faucet and what is the finish?

• amybrooke76
    3 years ago

Also looking for the faucet and finish, thanks!

• PRO
    The Knobbery
    3 years ago

Hi there we supply this faucet and the finish is satin brass. If you would like additional info please email us at theknobbery@yahoo.com many thanks-

• marhop
    3 years ago

What is cabinet color please

• Amy Calvin
    last year

Love the cabinets- very much interested in knowing the paint color and you share?

• Amy Calvin
    last year

Also interested in knowing where I might find the lights above the window

• thecorls
    last year

@The Knobbery
    Hi, I was also looking to buy these drawer pulls but unfortunately you don’t show your prices. Please, you need to be more transparent to the consumers ‘cause I’m not going to buy from an email address that who knows what it is or who I’m giving my credit card access to, it could be a scam. Do you work with any other company that actually shows prices and sell the pulls online? Thank you.

• PRO
    The Knobbery
    last year
    last modified: last year

@thecorls Thank you for your comment, we sell our products direct to consumers, but we do not sell online. We are a brick and mortar showroom so you would not be purchasing from an email. In the current market base materials are changing rapidly so in an effort to provide our customers with the best pricing possible at any given time we do not list prices online. If you would like a quote for these items please email us with approximate sizes and quantities and we are happy to provide. Or if you are unsure and want to email a copy of your cabinet plans we are happy to put together an order based on our sizing recommendations. Thanks again and have a great day!

• thecorls
    last year

Ok, thank you for the prompt reply I understand nowWhere are you located pls?

• PRO
    The Knobbery
    last year

@thecorls we are located in Arlington Heights IL : )

• PRO
    The Knobbery
    last year

Hello! The finish shown is Satin Brass--it's one our most popular collections! We can order these for you and ship worldwide. Lead time is quick--approximately 4 business days to ship out via regular UPS from the East Coast. We can order one piece or enough for your entire project--there is no minimum requirement. If you need help deciding which sizes to choose, feel free to contact us: theknobbery@yahoo.com