Hello,
I need advice on which cabinets to choose. I would like to have a kitchen with plain, white cabinets (no fancy doors). Haggeby is the least expensive, but is it also of the worst quality? I have seen bad reviews of Veddinge (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S0ofiHVkLk)... Ringhult is glossy and at first, I wanted to choose it, but my mum says that glossy cabinets will be hard to keep clean (she doesn't like gloss look at all) with small children (I have glossy tiles on the floor and I can't keep them clean with all the spils and other marks :(((). I told my mum I will choose matt cabinets, but now, when I take a closer look at what exactly Ikea has to offer, it seems to me that there is no good alternative to glossy Ringhult.
There are also Marsta doors, but I'm not sure how I would manage to clean those "integrated handles" (and they are soooo expensive...).
Any advice????
Patricia Colwell Consulting
noladesign
Related Professionals
Macon Interior Designers & Decorators · Salina Interior Designers & Decorators · Hannibal Interior Designers & Decorators · Greenville Interior Designers & Decorators · Tulsa Interior Designers & Decorators · Syracuse Interior Designers & Decorators · Decatur Architects & Building Designers · Riverton Architects & Building Designers · Florence Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Selma Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Baton Rouge Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Jacksonville Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Burlington Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · North Adams Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Williamsport Kitchen & Bathroom DesignersM V
kicezOriginal Author
noladesign