I love the painting, who is the artist and love the coffee table where can I buy it?
13 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
MOST POPULAR9 Reasons to Buy a Painting
No print or poster can rival the power of an original painting, chosen by you, for where you live
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Beautiful Things You Can Feel Good About Buying
Upcycled, ecofriendly or just made responsibly, these home accessories and furniture pieces will keep your conscience clear
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNAn Artist’s Garden Delights With Beauty and Whimsy
Step into this Phoenix garden, where history, color and the unexpected are waiting to be discovered
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESMy Houzz: Layers of Patina and an Artist’s Touch in a New York Colonial
Antiques and loads of found treasures mix with collections and art in a very personal home and studio
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Peek Inside an Artist’s Updated Shotgun Home and Studio
Gorgeous art and elegant style befit this New Orleans live-work property
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
FARMHOUSESLight-Filled Artist’s Studio in the Pennsylvania Countryside
An architect creates a soaring space for a still-life painter that references the area’s history and her passion for horses
Full Story

Comment