I purchased this product and wondering if I can get an additional chai
10 years ago
Related Stories

ADDITIONSSmall Wonders: Get More of Everything With a Bay Window
Bump out a room to increase light, views and square footage — we give you details and costs for the five bay window types
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESMultipurpose Wonders: Tin Cans
Feel thrifty, productive and imaginative all at once when you turn these everyday recyclables into fun and functional decor
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGet Prepared for Winter's Wonderful Ways
Are you ready for winter? It's ready for you. Here's how to weather the season with a smile
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROSInside Houzz: What You Can Learn From a Houzz Photo
Get access to the designer's info, product names, other photos in the project and much more by clicking on a Houzz image
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWonderful Wood Countertops for Kitchen and Bath
Yes, you can enjoy beautifully warm wood counters near water sans worry (almost), with the right type of wood and sealer
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: A Whole Lotta Wonderful Window Coverings
Blinds, drapes, shades and curtain rods to give your windows a polished, put-together look
Full Story
MIDCENTURY HOMESHouzz Tour: How Can We Get Invited to This Awesome Midcentury Home?
A redwood-clad gem in California’s Marin County features a dreamy outdoor oasis with an open-door policy for the homeowners’ friends
Full Story
CLOSETSGuest Picks: I'm Dreaming of a Wide Walk-In
20 organizing ideas to get the most out of a small closet
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full StorySponsored
Innovative & Creative Custom Closet Designer Servicing Franklin County

Comment