Software
Houzz Logo Print
neilrohrbacker

Closet Organized

10 years ago

Here was a project where we had a smaller woman's closet that was packed and stuffed to the ceiling. We designed a more optimal closet, with better organization and use of space. Shown in the photos is the before shot (sorry for the blurry cell pic), the empty closet right after installation, then with her clothes put back in. Needless to say, she loved it !

N. Jersey Corner Closet · More Info


N. Jersey Corner Closet · More Info

N. Jersey Corner Closet · More Info

N. Jersey Corner Closet · More Info

Comments (13)

  • 10 years ago

    How can I get something like this? Can this system be ordered?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    No, this cannot be ordered. Needs a professional installation. If you give me your zip code, I can recommend someone.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Nicely Done!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Much better - very nicely done!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Thank you, the customer loved it, and that's all that matters!!

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Wow!
  • 10 years ago

    Nice!

  • 10 years ago

    Very well done! I love it!

  • 10 years ago
    unfortunately I am located in the Cayman Islands
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Well, your lucky day ! Storage Solutions, Grand Cayman Islands, 345-525-2647

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Organization is such a huge part of keeping things clean!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    This closet looks incredible, much more organized!