I just love the runner in the kitchen! Do you know where I can order?
10 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
KITCHEN SINKSEverything You Need to Know About Farmhouse Sinks
They’re charming, homey, durable, elegant, functional and nostalgic. Those are just a few of the reasons they’re so popular
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
KITCHEN CABINETSChoosing New Cabinets? Here’s What to Know Before You Shop
Get the scoop on kitchen and bathroom cabinet materials and construction methods to understand your options
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story

LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWhat to Know About Using Reclaimed Wood in the Kitchen
One-of-a-kind lumber warms a room and adds age and interest
Full Story

chas architects