Software
Houzz Logo Print
lynnpreynolds

Could you please tell me where this light fixture is from Please???

10 years ago
I love it and would love to have the dimensions if you have them too. Thank you so much!
2015 Southern Living Custom Builder Program Showcase Home · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    This looks so familiar--I believe it was from Kichler, but I can't recall the name of the collection and it is no longer on Kichler's site, so unfortunately it appears to have been discontinued. Sorry!

  • 10 years ago

    thank you very much for your quick response!! I really appreciate the information. Lynn

  • 10 years ago

    If you are interested, our Cayden collection has a similar look, but it is a different finish. You can see it here - http://www.kichler.com/products/family/cayden-collection.aspx

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Sorry for the delay, it is Kichler Archibald ~ Unfortunately it is discontinued. You might find it still in inventory at lighting supplies. All the best.