Software
Houzz Logo Print
conglei

what's the branch of the wall paper on that pic?

13 years ago
Couldn't find any thing similar, amazing nice.
Pls let me know, thx a lot
Steampunk Bathroom · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 13 years ago
    id like to know as well thanks
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The wall paper: Brewsterwallcovering.com, pattern 95
  • 12 years ago
    Love it.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    cool
  • 12 years ago
    I love this bathroom so much!!! Gorgeous, eclectic and I love copper! Nice design!
  • 6 years ago

    Andre. can you be more specific about the wallpaper ? Cannot find it under pattern 95 on website. Thank you

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    This project was completed about 10 years ago, but I do remember that we selected the pattern from an actual catalog, so I’m guessing the pattern might be discontinued or perhaps recategorized on the website.

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio