Software
Houzz Logo Print
tbarron

Cabinet color

13 years ago
Who makes the sage cabinets and what type of wood are they? Are they glazed? Please share any info you have on them. Thanks!! (o:
Sage Green and Wood Kitchen Stone Hood Renovation St. Louis, MO · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    I dont know the answer... but I love the color too. I plan to do this color to my kitchen island. So beautiful.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    They are maple and they do have a glaze, its a painted finish and a custom color we help develop using Hampshire Cabinetry
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks for your info and your rapid response!! I love Houzz!!! (o:
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Not a problem, glad to hear you love Houzz. Pass the word along, its a great resource.
  • 13 years ago
    That is not a problem...I tell all my friends!! It's the best thing since sliced bread!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I'm sure the Houzz team would be delighted to hear that! :)