Software
Houzz Logo Print
poulos801

Hi, what a beautiful table! I would need one to seat 6.

10 years ago
HI, What a beautiful table. I wonder if you could make one that seats 6. Also do you make benches as well? Curious of the cost and the time it would take. Also what shipping would cost to Altadena Ca. ? Thanks so much
Trestle Farmhouse Table With Breadboards · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hello,

    The table can be made any size you choose. We make matching benches for $300 each. Shipping to CA is around $300.

    Thank you!

  • 9 years ago

    I currently have a 9 ft farm table but may family is growing. I am looking for something that has butterfly leaves that can extend out. I would be interested in it being 38 to 40 inches wide with normal height. Suggestions? My house is log.


  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi,

    It can be made any size you need, only issue might be shipping. Where are you located?

    Thanks!