Software
Houzz Logo Print
chrispazzani

Beautiful!

13 years ago
Love the floor lamp. Is there a chandelier in this dining room also?
Dining Room · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 13 years ago
    Hi there- the notification for questions doesn't seem to be working for me- sorry it has taken so long to get back to you! There is no chandelier above this table as there are concrete ceilings in this condo and no electrical box in this location. . Instead, I opted to flank the client's table with floor lamps and the table will also be lit with candlelight for intimate gatherings. Hope thus helps!
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you. No problem with the delay - I am still undecided so haven't put anything above or nextbto our dining table! Our problem is with centering issues. I like keeping the table closer to the window wall when not in use and pulling out farther when needed, but this presents a problem with where to center a chandelier.