can I have these overnight?
10 years ago
Related Stories

MOST POPULAROvernight Guests Coming? How to Be a Great Host
Ensure a good time for all — including yourself — by following these steps for preparing for and hosting houseguests
Full Story
LIFEHow to Stay Relaxed When Hosting Overnight Guests
Make sure their visit goes smoothly by following these simple steps
Full Story
SMALL SPACESDownsizing Help: Where to Put Your Overnight Guests
Lack of space needn’t mean lack of visitors, thanks to sleep sofas, trundle beds and imaginative sleeping options
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Cure for Houzz Envy: Guest Room Touches Anyone Can Do
Make overnight guests feel comfy and cozy with small, inexpensive niceties
Full Story
LIFEWe Can Work It Out: Living (and Cleaning) Together
Run a household without fussing and fighting with these ideas for how to work together on household chores
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story

LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
Plush Pod Decor