Software
Houzz Logo Print
ninahoppes

15 years ago
I am going crazy trying to find a small (60 inch or less) freestanding tub that is more contemporary and affordable. Who is the manufacturer of the tub in this picture?
April Bettinger, Nip Tuck Remodeling · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    15 years ago
    This is a Serenade tub by Maax and it is 66" end to end.
  • 15 years ago
    Thanks so much for a prompt and informative reply. Happy Fourth.
  • PRO
    15 years ago
    You are welcome nina. Good luck with your project.
  • 14 years ago
    do you have a picture of your bathroom with the freestanding tub?
  • 14 years ago
    I ended nixing a freestanding tub altogether
    Because 66 " would have really left us cramped for space and because I am looking for easier getting in and out than a freestanding tub affords
  • 12 years ago
    Maax....I think Romance or Serenade