Software
Houzz Logo Print
mbleything

Pendants

13 years ago
I apologize if this question has already been asked but how far apart are the pendants? Thank you!!
The Great Spaces! Kitchen · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 13 years ago
    Pendants are Hundi Lantern from Pottery Barn
  • 12 years ago
    What do you think about LED lighting over the island?
  • 12 years ago
    Watch how thin the glass is, they are very hard to keep clean. When you put your hand it, the fixture bumps against the glass and they may crack.
  • 11 years ago
    We don't have a kitchen island. Would it still look okay to hang two of these pendants together? Our kitchen is 13.5 by 11.5
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Great Spaces! is closed until Jan. 5th...if you resubmit after that time, someone will be available to answer your question...Thank you!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    H smurphy, I'm back and I see your question...no, I don't think so. I'm sorry...the scale of these lights is a little bigger than I think would look good in your kitchen. Google "Lantern Light Fixtures" and you are sure to find some that you like. 8-10" is probably about max for your space...Best of Luck to you and Happy New Year! Jo McKeown/Great Spaces!
  • 11 years ago

    I love the glass subway tile backsplash. Could I verify the color of the tile and do you know the grout color?