Software
Houzz Logo Print
dennis_vu

my master bedroom

13 years ago
before and after, what do you think

Comments (8)

  • 13 years ago
    tks for all of your ideas ,let me put some more pics then you can better imagine
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    agreed ! fab job !
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Agree times 3! Beautiful view!
  • 13 years ago
    Sorry Dennis, but I preferred the neutral wall color with your cherry furniture and lovely floors. You absolutely have a stunning view.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    oh my goodness, what a transformation! love it.
  • 13 years ago
    Beautiful View and Floors.... I'm not keen on the color choice too many competing reds....... would have gone neutral and light and let the floors and view get all the attention. The Asian footer across the bed is cool... I would leave that as a focal on the white bedding as the design pops on the white bedding... Gorgeous floors! And the wall I would do a VERY pale gold to bring out the warm gold in the banner.... the rose is too dark.
  • 13 years ago
    Which photos are the after?
Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths