Software
Houzz Logo Print
turtle177

Over/Under Cabinet Lighting Gone Wrong - HELP!!!

9 years ago

I just went home at lunch to check out progress on our almost-complete kitchen remodel, and was excited to see the new over & under cabinet lighting. I was shocked when I saw this...

It looks like disco lighting on the top, and the bottom looks fine except for the awful plugs hanging down in the middle. OMG! I've had cabinet lighting before and did not have these issues. The electrician is very nice but told me the under lights I chose has to have the plug box... but it looks just like the lights I picked at my old house and we do not have the box. As for the over-cab lighting, I was hoping it was just on the "blue" setting, but nope, that is white. I used a rope lighting in my old house as well, but it's a soft nice light, nothing like that! I went back to the store and just got overwhelmed and left. Please help, I don't know what to do.

Comments (3)