Software
Houzz Logo Print
sdwolk

Island

9 years ago
Love the island counter top! What is the name of it?? Is it Taj Mahal?
New Jersey Modern Farmhouse · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Vermont Danby

    sdwolk thanked Dan Ruhland Designs LLC
  • 9 years ago

    Wow, looks a lot like Taj Mahal. Is the Vermont Danby a granite or a marble? I am looking for something to replace Taj Mahal with. I love the look of it but it's very expensive and expensive to have honed. Do you think Vermont Danby is a good substitute? What area is the Vermont Danby local to? Northeast I suppose. I'm in Michigan do not sure it's in the shops here.


  • PRO
    9 years ago

    It is local to the northeast, yes. It is a marble that has grey / green / sometimes brown veining.....but a nice white main color. I love it and use it a lot.

    sdwolk thanked Dan Ruhland Designs LLC