Software
Houzz Logo Print
andie_mckevitt

Love the Sun pattern lights!

13 years ago
What is this product and is it avail in the US. Love the whole apartment!
High end residential project at Malad. · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    hi..thanks for the appreciation..these are strip led lights fitted in the grooves made in the ceiling..am sure u will be able to source these in the US.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This is a great design. Love it.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    how much deep is the groove? is groove are made like indirect light?
  • 11 years ago
    love ds design grt fan f ur work can u gve me an idea how to do ds kindf ceiling in my home 30*60 ft
    thank u
  • 10 years ago

    Hi Sonali ,

    how much this will cost ? I have an 10'10 X 14'15(living/dining) space . Total space of my apartment is 1241sqft in bangalore.I am looking for interior would you be interested in working for small projects ? please let me know. I have sent mail to you.