Software
Houzz Logo Print
nicolepayer

Before and After masterbedroom

13 years ago
This was the masterbedroom before we moved in our new house and I wanted a clean Zen like space. We made the headboard and canopy and added other accents. What do you think?

Comments (9)

  • 13 years ago
    Nice job
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Lovely. Fresh and calm. Well done !
  • 13 years ago
    I might group the objects on the dresser top for a more cohesive look--but otherwis greatly improved.
  • 13 years ago
    Love it!
  • 13 years ago
    I would change the accent at the foot of the bed and/or the shams. Consider making the fold down blanket your favorite color/pattern then the shams a compliment.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Very elegant yet comfy cozy!
  • 13 years ago
    Nice wood floor -- what kind of wood and finish ? The dresser looks nice, too, simple and clean design :)
    Mt. Baker Residence · More Info
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    You can make your home more Artistic.I hope this can help you to make your home more beautiful. Weclome to my site: Outletarts .com