Software
Houzz Logo Print
denbou2

Is the rack on the side removable?

9 years ago
The space I have in mind has a stove on the side that the rack is on. Can the rack be placed on the other side or at least be removed?
20" X 38.15" X 34.5" Stadium Kitchen Work Station End Grain · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 9 years ago

    I need the answer to the same question, until then I can't buy! Also in the description, it said that the spice rack was optional, so maybe that isn't included?

  • 8 years ago

    I have the same question

  • 8 years ago

    Hi all! I'm a little late, but I called the vendor and found out the the spice rack is removable and can be used on either side. Hope this helps!

  • 8 years ago

    Thank you!


  • 8 years ago

    Does the 38" width include the side rack?