Software
Houzz Logo Print
mary4769

Staircase sconces

9 years ago
Hello, I LOVE the look of this sconce!!!
We are in the process of renovating our 1901 gingerbread home and have hand excavated a space under our home which follows the contour of the granite ledge. The staircase that will take us to our master bedroom has 2 work boxes that will accept sconces. Currently, the boxes are at the same height but I think it would look better if one hung down lower. If I were to do 2 of these, any suggestions on how I could accomplish this? Thought about a metal band or chain so power source becomes adjustable. If this isn't clear, I could take a photo and provide a rough layout. These are awesome pieces of art! kudos-
Mary
STUDIO - "Death Star" - Wine Barrel Ring Wall Sconce · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Mary! Absolutely!

    That's an easy fix that we could absolutely make happen for you!

    Houzz doesn't permit customized orders through their forum, so if you'd kindly use the magical powers of google to find us we can absolutely help you with these sconces! Easy Peesy!

    Hope you're having a fantastic day & can't wait to see pictures of you home! IT sounds fabulous!

    Cheers!

    Val

    Wine Country Craftsman