Software
Houzz Logo Print
krwmcgraw

Skylight Placement in the kitchen

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

I have designed a new kitchen (cabinet order is placed so please don't advise on how to improve that :) ). I would like to add 2 or if necessary 3 skylights between the trusses. So they will be about 21x45". The distance between the countertops is 44". Here's a google sketch up with approx locations of the trusses. The ceiling is flat (not vaulted). Between which trusses would you recommend I have the skylights installed? And where left-right as in directly over the aisle or partially over a counter. I also added photos of the cabinet renderings. Please feel free to add links to websites to read about placing the skylights. Thank you

I'm also planning 3 pendants over the island and some 4" recessed cans but not sure how many or where to place so if you have advice on that too please share!

Comments (6)