Software
Houzz Logo Print
ivory1946

Require 1 more stool

9 years ago
I ordered and received 4 stools but realized I require one more as my counter is 12-13 feet. When will they be in stock and I will need it to be shipped to my Canada address
Bond Hydraulic Bar Stool, Gray · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    Hi there! Thanks for your interest in the Bond Hydraulic Bar Stool in Gray. This item is currently in production. Please click on the Check Availability button to receive an email as soon as this item is back in stock. Please see the image below. You can enlarge this image by clicking on it. This item is available to ship to Canada, just enter your shipping address during the checkout process. Thank you for shopping with Houzz!

  • 9 years ago

    I will wait for notification from you by email when available. Thank you.