Software
Houzz Logo Print
robingibbons

15 years ago
does anyone know where I can find these kitchen stools?
Amoroso Design · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 15 years ago
    Pottery Barn has them:

    Tibetan Barstool | Pottery Barn · More Info


    I would shop around for the best price if I were you. Just google "shinto stools" and you'll find a lot of options!
  • 15 years ago
    thanks Becky! You are always a big help with my questions!!! Thanks so much!!!
  • 15 years ago
    You're welcome. I'm always glad when I actually know an answer!
  • 14 years ago
    Got mine at Target!
  • 14 years ago
    fyi for anyone - i ended up buying them at Pottery Barn. $99 each...very nice looking stools...for about a day. Once someone sits on them - beware! Mine have scratch marks all over them and they become extremely dirty with finger prints that are very noticeable due to the sheen of the paint. And, I am a very careful person, as is my family, so the scratches are not due to negligence. The wood is very soft and the stools are just low quality. Infact, I returned them 2 times b/c I thought it was a freak thing. Not so. It is one regrettable purchase in my new kitchen. So, if anyone is thinking of buying this style - shop around.
  • 14 years ago
    I've had mine for a year... Paid about $30, and they are still in great condition