Software
Houzz Logo Print
mkc311

Customization and swatch sample

9 years ago
Hello! Can I customize the height of the mirror to make it slightly taller? Also, can you please let me know if I could order swatch samples of the distressed silver, antique silver, and light brown frames? Thank you.
54"x78" Custom Framed Mirror, Distressed Silver · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello,

    You should be able to search by the size you want by copying the name of this one and changing the size to the desired size. Then paste it in the search field. If you have any trouble finding the size you want, just send it to me and I will be happy to find it for you and send you the link.

    We would be be happy to send samples to you. We send 3 samples at no charge. Please send your shipping address.


    Thanks!

    Leslie

    Posters2Prints