Software
Houzz Logo Print
kreislfam

I am interested in the under cabinet lighting...

13 years ago
can you please tell me more about it?
Country Club, Salt Lake City, Utah · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hello!
    What exactly are your questions? In this particular instance, I used under counter light units and had a wood light rail added to the bottom perimeter of the cabinetry to hide the lighting boxes. These boxes are all connected to one light switch. These are not on a dimmer, but on the box themselves, there is a toggle switch for a lighter beam of light or a brighter beam of light. I hope this helps! I would love to answer any direct questions that you may have.
    Cheers!
    m.
  • 13 years ago
    Sorry it was late when I posted the question. I was wondering what brand of light strips that you used. Are they LED lights? Thanks again!!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Not a problem, I need to pull my paperwork. Be back on that question.