Software
Houzz Logo Print
lddiamondgirl

Lovely traditional home. fabulous paint job. Looks original, purposeful and confident. Love it

13 years ago
Was this home red brick originally? Loved to see befores if it was. Such a great job of updating this beautiful house if it was an older home. If this is a newer home, great job on capturing the elegance of the vintage appeal.
Northway · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you so much for your kind words! This is actually a new house. I am not sure if I have any images of it before it was painted. We did not bother to pick a great looking brick because we knew all along it was going to be painted.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thumbs up. This is gorgeous. Much appreciate your design and taste.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you! You made my day!
  • 10 years ago

    I love the home and your exterior paint colors. Do you know the trim and brick color?

  • 9 years ago

    Castro Design Studio....you are VERY good. Every idea that stands out in HOUZ has your DNA on it. I have one question,,,,do you stain or paint your brick.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thank you! We usually paint the brick.

  • 9 years ago

    I wish they gave real designers like you TV shows instead of the usual dysfunctional UN-professional designers.