WOODYour Floor: An Introduction to Solid-Plank Wood Floors
Get the Pros and Cons of Oak, Ash, Pine, Maple and Solid BambooFull Story
FLOORSLaminate Floors: Get the Look of Wood (and More) for Less
See what goes into laminate flooring and why you just might want to choose itFull Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME7 Kitchen Flooring Materials to Boost Your Cooking Comfort
Give your joints a break while you're standing at the stove, with these resilient and beautiful materials for kitchen floorsFull Story
Premium flooring, countertop, and surface materials in the DC Area
- Super Kazak Pure Wool Geometric Design Runner Hand-Knotted Rug, 2'9" x 10'0"
- Hand-Knotted Abstract Design Wool and Silk Rug, 6'1"x9'
- Antiqued Heriz Re-creation Hand-Knotted Pure Wool Rug, 10'0" x 13'10"
- 4-Light 24" Chrome with Flemish Brass Cage Crystal Chandelier, Golden Teak
- Gabbeh Design Oversize Yellow Pure Wool Hand Knotted Rug, 11'9" x 14'10"
- Wool And Silk 250 Kpsi Ivory Nain Hand-Knotted Oriental Rug, 4'9" x 6'9"
- Hand-Knotted Wool and Silk Tone on Tone Tabriz Oriental Rug, 8'0" x 10'2"
- Geometric Design Hand Knotted Runner Super Kazak Oriental Rug, 2'9"x9'10"