Software
Houzz Logo Print
ashleylace

Do you like what I've changed in the living room?

13 years ago
Do you like how I've changed the living room?I took the rustic reclaimed wood coffee table away and added a smaller one that has seafoam glass top and gold bamboo x legs.I added the zebra rug and switched up the pillows.Opinions please.

Comments (28)

  • 13 years ago
    I like both looks. The first has more of a cottage/casual feel and the second has a more contemporary/chic feel. I love your photo arrangement!
  • 13 years ago
    I prefer the cottage look, but that's just my taste. Both are beautiful. :)
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    agreed, they both looks fantastic !
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I also think they both look good. I would lower the art. It looks like it's hung a bit too high.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    love the new table and zebra cowhide. I admire how you mixed the black and white pillows with the ikat pillows...unexpected and nice.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Great update, I like the pillows and table.
  • 13 years ago
    Love both looks but I thought the original is fresh, timeless and elegant.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Great mx,,,,,very upscale.
  • 13 years ago
    Love the changes!!! You've made some wonderful and unexpected combinations. Very stylish. Well done!
  • 13 years ago
    Love the colour combinations
  • 13 years ago
    Both look good, prefer the first. I liked the weight and anchoring of the wood table and feel it had more visual interest. I do like the pillow change, though, and the rug of the new look with the new table.
  • 13 years ago
    Both r nice but i love the first one! Id move the table the other way (wide not long) and rearrange the art work, just place them on the floor and play till u find an "even" shape, timeless anyway both of them, enjoy!
  • 13 years ago
    definitely the first one! looks like it's from a showroom :)
  • 13 years ago
    Room looks great! I especially like the new pillows and zebra rug. My only 2 suggestions: 1) remove those smaller pics (one on each side) from the wall, they look extraneous, and 2) while I think the coffee table is beautiful, I don't think the scale and height is right for the space. The same style table a little lower to the ground and wider would anchor the sofa better. Otherwise, I think it's a beautiful space. Really terrific!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I like the change a lot. Maybe lower the artwork and not as wide on the wall. Love the pillows and rug. Maybe coffee table could be a bit larger, but love love the room. Great job.
  • 13 years ago
    Much better, less heavy
  • 13 years ago
    Great room! Maybe lower your photo collection.
  • 13 years ago
    Both look beautiful but I much prefer the new room. I love it!
  • 13 years ago
    They both look good, but I prefer the "before" picture. Please lower the pictures over the sofa. The pictures should be easily viewed when people are seated. They should not have to look up in order to see the pictures. You did a very nice job with your decorating.
  • 13 years ago
    They are both very pretty, could have pic#1 for summer and #2 for winter.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Very nice, black and white give a pop to the room !
  • 13 years ago
    LOVE the new room. Nicely done!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Loving both looks! The update turned out fabulous, I also agree that the artwork needs to be lowered. Awesome job!
  • 13 years ago
    Personally prefer look one. But please lower (and center) photos!
  • 13 years ago
    Love the second look. It looks smart and stylish. Agree the photos need to be lower and centered over the sofa.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    You can make your home more Artistic.I hope this can help you to make your home more beautiful. Weclome to my site: Outletarts .com
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Love the zebra cowhide rug in your photo. See similar in our Jersey Road range www.jerseyroad.com We ship USA & Canada