Software
Houzz Logo Print
amberk57

Lighting layout help

9 years ago

Here is our new kitchen layout. Can I get some help with the lighting layout?

I'd like to do some can lights throughout (although I'm not sure how many and placement) and then some pendents over the peninsula. But my husband is being weird about can lights... he thinks it'll be too expensive running all the electrical stuff (we are hiring an electrician but haven't gotten any quotes yet).

If we go with his plan, do you think some track lighting might work? Right now we have some lights over the sink, one overhead light in the middle of the left side of the kitchen and one overhead light in the middle of the right side. Any way to use what we currently have to make something work?

Thanks for the help!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio