I need this tub in the next 2 weeks. How soon can I get it?
9 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen of the Week: What a Difference Paint Can Make
A bold move gives a generic Portland kitchen personality without a major overhaul
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen of the Week: Grandma's Kitchen Gets a Modern Twist
Colorful, modern styling replaces old linoleum and an inefficient layout in this architect's inherited house in Washington, D.C.
Full Story
INDUSTRIAL STYLENew This Week: 2 Industrial Kitchens to Inspire Your Next Remodel
Bored with white kitchens? Introduce concrete and steel elements for modern industrial style that doesn’t disappoint
Full Story
EVENTSNew Rug Designs You Can Expect to See Soon
This September, home professionals will gather at the New York International Carpet Show, where it’s all about floor decor
Full Story

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story

Comment