Software
Houzz Logo Print
sonette400

What is the interior dimensions at the top and how many gallons

9 years ago
Barnet Oval Freestanding Bathtub, White Acrylic, 61" · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello,

    Here is the information you requested. Let us know if you have any further questions.


    INTERIOR DIMENSIONS57-7/8" W x 27-15/16" D x 16-15/16" HWATER CAPACITY51 gallon(s)


    We appreciate your business.

    Maykke

  • 8 years ago

    I have a question about the capacity, 51 gallons. I'm looking at a competitors tub, EXACT SAME DIMENSIONS -non insulated, matte finish. Theirs holds 106 gallons. Don't understand the huge discrepancy. Is 51 gallons maybe a typo or a miscalculation?

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hello,

    There may be a typo on the other manufacture. There is no physical way for that tub to have all of the same measurements and double the water capacity. After re-confirming with our team, the water capacity is 66.00 gal(s). No where near 106 gallons. I would confirm with the other manufacture.


    Maykke CS