Software
Houzz Logo Print
primdawg

Front door sourcing help!

We need to replace the front door as part of the cabin remodel. I've searched high and low and figure the experts here can help with what I want and maybe why I'm not finding it. I was originally going to build but due to many things we decided to buy and renovate. With input from folks here I decided a good design style to add to the log cabin is craftsman. I can't go full out but like being able to add details as we go. The front door needs to be changed so I'm going with an outswing in craftsman style. I want the door to be painted as there is wood everywhere and this is one of the few places I can add color. I want the little shelf with dentil molding under a window. But every door with dentil molding shelf is only available in really nice wood which I don't want to paint. But all the unfinished options just have a window, no shelf. This is what I want(not this color, I'm going with a mossy green).

I even looked for the place on that pin but am not finding it.

Is my problem that I'm looking to paint a style that isn't typically painted?

Comments (12)