Software
Houzz Logo Print
leshenouda

Front Yard Landscaping

9 years ago
We are ready to put in some landscaping in our front yard. We have a limited budget due to major repair expenses this past year. I would like to put a path from sidewalk to front area along with planters along front and left side where we connect with our neighbors. I would also like to add a few trees. We are in Orange County, planting zone 10. While we would like to reduce the amount of grass, we would like to keep some. Also, I was thinking about drought tolerant ground cover for area where tree is located. I would love any planter, plant and or tree ideas! I like a cottage or beach look. Not necessary to comment on painting the house, redoing the balcony, replacing garage door, etc. After 2 years, we have affectionately renamed our home 'the money pit'!

Comments (4)