Software
Houzz Logo Print
davidmalcohen

Outdoor Problems!

13 years ago
last modified: 13 years ago
My House is a 65d x 20w Brick House Located in Brooklyn Ny On a 153d x 28w lot
it's next door to an apartment building.
I ripped out all the broken concrete in the back and i'm ready for your direction BECAUSE I HAVE NONE!! The Backyard Lot is 53d x 28w Feel Free to tell me what you imagine for concrete and for grass etc.

1. On a Budget
2. I would like some Privacy from the Apartment Building (The North Side of the House)
3. From the South Side i would like to keep open as much as possible to allow more sun light.
4. I would like to put a basketball court in the back of the lot for my son
5. I would like to have some area for Grass
6. I would like to put a raised seating area maybe only a few steps up - I just really like these if it can work.
7. Theres a buzzing from the Light next door - is there anything i can add to hide this sound or absorb it?


I have 4 Children if that helps.
The Fence is PVC 6FT Tall all around - they told me thats the tallest i can put.
any questions feel free to ask.

Comments (4)