Software
Houzz Logo Print
debby_1

Noid Iris exchange.

9 years ago

Is anyone interested in trading noid irises?

Comments (16)

  • 9 years ago

    I have a few that are at the dividing stage, and one that is getting way too big for it's space.. I have photos from last season I can share as well.

  • 9 years ago

    I probably have enough irises to trade a couple of medium flat rate boxes. Please send me an email if that is doable.

  • 9 years ago

    I'll try to post some pictures after work today.

  • 9 years ago

    Don't know how to email with Houzz. Old GardenWeb was no prob. Do you know?

  • 9 years ago

    It's been a while since I've sent a message. I tried to click on your name, but nothing came up to send you a message. Click on my name and see if you get something to send a message. Kelly was able to send a message and I can reply with no problem. Thanks.

  • 9 years ago

    I just get a page of junk like unformatted Houzz stuff.

  • 9 years ago

    Can you go into your profile and check your advance settings? If it is marked allow anyone to message I should be able to send you a message. Mine is set to allow any messages so I'm not sure what is happening on my end.

  • 9 years ago

    Duh. Yes, I changed it. Stupid Houzz - wish they'd bring back GW. Please try again debby.

    Have you decided whether you would like me to send irises when in bloom or now that they are just coming up? I have them all over the acres and unmarked so you could get 5 white and no rusty, 4 blue and no purple, etc.

  • 9 years ago

    This is my NOID. It grows really well for me so I have a lot of it

  • 9 years ago

    That's very pretty. I was looking at my flower beds yesterday and there are a couple of beds that I am removing. I forget what ones are in those. I've got pictures somewhere.

  • 9 years ago

    I've gotten several emails but they did not have their email set (like I didn't know I had to do - see above). I have lots to share - set your account to accept, send again, and I'll respond.

  • 9 years ago

    Ladies, I would love to either trade (no irises but other stuff) or send postage for a flat box of noids

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    I'm new to iris and have quickly become addicted! I don't have any to share yet but would pay for them if y'all have some extras. Thanks! LNB1961@HOTMAIL.COM

  • 9 years ago

    I know this is was posted a bit back, but I would love anything for postage, don't mind NOIDS, so pretty! Thanks :) judith.eyre@gmail.com

  • 6 years ago

    Does anyone have any they are thinning out?I can send postage.

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Remodeling Company in New Albany, Ohio