can you tell me where I can purchase the ceiling light
9 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
12 Ways Art and Books Can Tell Your Story
Your home may be the ultimate blank canvas. Give every room meaning with books and artwork that speak to you
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
ORGANIZINGYou Can Do It: 6 Steps to Organizing Your Loose Photos
Are your old pictures stuck in dusty boxes? Here’s how to get them in order — and ready to tell your family’s story
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNHow Low Can Hedges Go? Discover Unusual Garden Borders
Short enough to step over, high enough to be a stretch ... check out these radically different hedge styles and tell us your opinion
Full Story
MUDROOMSThe Cure for Houzz Envy: Mudroom Touches Anyone Can Do
Make a utilitarian mudroom snazzier and better organized with these cheap and easy ideas
Full Story
Viola Interior Design, LLC