Software
Houzz Logo Print
cvb109

How does this chair differ from a seemingly identical one...

9 years ago
The "2-Piece Recliner With Matching Ottoman In Merlot Top Grain Leather", (also on Houzz) also MacMotion Oslo, but a ~$90 price difference? I have been very interested in this chair for over a year, but was waiting for prices to drop before I buy. Is there a difference between these? Thanks!
Mac Motion Chairs Model 2-Piece Recliner with Matching Ottoman Merlot Leather · More Info

Comment (1)

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    Hello, thank you for your interest int he Merlot Top Grain Leather Swivel Recliner with Ottoman. The other similar chair/ottoman offered by Mac Motion Chairs is slightly wider and does not have the same headrest pillow. I've attached the product link below so that you can click and see the dimensions. The leather color is also a bit different. It is currently on sale at 37% off! I hope this is helpful to you!

    Swivel Recliner, Merlot Top Grain Leather by "Oslo" Collection · More Info