Software
Houzz Logo Print
janedoe0410

What is the length of the wall behind stove? What size refrigerator are you using?

13 years ago
I have 1925 kitchen that is very awkward with almost no workspace. Currently, there is no dishwasher and my refrigerator is a Samsung 26 c.f., french door style. I am having gas line re-installed to kitchen and will be adding a new gas stove, along the line of a G.E. Profile. I like to bake a lot and cook from scratch 98% of the time-D
Chamlies-Wilburn Kitchen Remodel · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Hi Denise, Thanks for inquiring! This is also a 1925 house, so I feel your pain with no adequate cooking area. The space is approximately 8 feet wide. The stove is a Dacor 36" 3-burner range, the refer is a 26 cu ft Maytag, and the two countertop sections are about 12 inches each. There was formerly a free standing 30" range, the refer, and a chimney that was removed to create the additional space.

    Feel free to email me if you would like to see before and after photos to get a perspective. Also, I would be happy to look at your current space if you have photos and give you some ideas on possible solutions for greater productivity in the kitchen.