Software
Houzz Logo Print
dodseedo

gothic tin arches

9 years ago
Thank for getting back to me however i have been trying to order these arches for some time can you direct on who I may purchase them from now? your help would be appreciated thank you Rhonda
Gothic Arch Tin Wall Plaque - 24"x24" · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    I am sorry, but the company we were buying them from had quit making all plaques. I have emailed them to see if they will make an exception.

  • 9 years ago

    Hello and thank you for your efforts would you provide the company my contact info so that I may speak with them I am hoping if i expressed my real need for the wall arches they may consider making them for me you have my email dodseedo@hotmail.com I would really appreciate your help

    Best Rhonda