Software
Houzz Logo Print
samantha_macfarlane

basement blunder

hi there . Just looking for some opinions/ and or advice on how I can spruce up my basement. Bought my house 10 months ago and didn't realize what I was getting into. Previous owners were heavy smokers and most of the house was gutted. The basment, however, wasn't a priority due to costs until now. Have been using the space as a workshop, currently in the process of cleaning and moving stuff out . I'm still on a budget . Ideally I want a warm and cozy area where I can curl up and watch a movie. Carpet is my flooring of choice as we have laminate throughout the rest of the house. Any ideas for colours that will brighten the dark and depressing space ? Flooring options? Budget friendly !!! Thank you :)

Comments (9)

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio