Software
Houzz Logo Print
srager49

Does this come in a more narrow width?

9 years ago
I need a similar piece but maximum width 44 inches. I love this style.
Bayshore White 60" TV Stand · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 9 years ago

    We have a 44 inch version, it is a TV- Chest. Picture attached. Dimensions are 44"w 18"d 43"h Price $ 875 with free shipping


    Please let me know if it works for you, Thanks, Ed

    S Rager thanked Crafters and Weavers
  • 9 years ago

    i would love this look but for a buffet table in the dining room. Do you have anything similar as a buffet table?


  • 9 years ago

    I do love the look except for the barn door, only because i have a similar piece in my home. I love the color. Do you have something similar but not quite so tall. I have a small space. Need 42-44" wide but hoping to find height between 30-36" approx. Thank you so much for your help!

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    Is the center shelf(behind barn doors) removable?