Software
Houzz Logo Print
tripleggg3

What is the vertical length of the bracket that screws into the wall t

9 years ago
Yescom 80"x40" Door Window Awning Whole One-piece Cover UV30+ Patio Rain White · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 9 years ago

    Thanks for your interest in our item. Here attach a picture to show you its dimension. Please view pictures and check if this item is suitable. Thank you.

  • 8 years ago

    I want to buy Door Shade but I am here in Saudi Arabia. how to obtain it here in my home. I just want to know about the items. it will be sent to Saudi Arabia or not. Thanks.

  • 8 years ago

    Thank you for your interest in our product. We are sorry to tell you that the only three countries we ship to is the United States, Canada and Mexico. Free shipping to Continental America is provided. If it is shipped to Canada or Mexico, you will be charged. You may need a fulfillment forwarder in the United States if it is shipped to your country. Feel free to contact us if there is any question.