Can I use a dimmer?
9 years ago
Related Stories

GREAT HOME PROJECTSHow to Install a Dimmer Switch
New project for a new year: Take control of your lighting to set the right mood for entertaining, dining and work
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story

LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESColor Feast: Yes, You Can Use Blue in the Dining Room
The sky's the limit for beautiful blues in your home's dining spaces; here's how to make it work
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESWhat We Can Learn From the Minimalists
Discover the power of simplicity and how to employ a less-is-more approach in your decorating scheme
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSSingle Design Moves That Can Transform an Entry
Take your foyer from merely fine to fabulous with one brilliant touch
Full Story
Lightupmyhome