Software
Houzz Logo Print
seyler25

Backsplash

9 years ago
What mosaic tile is the backsplash?
Dogs and Laundry · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 9 years ago

    Checkers, been following your Taj Mahal thread. Did you get your backsplash finished? We're doing TM as well and I'm starting the backsplash search. Would love to see what you came up with!

  • 9 years ago

    Hi, I ended up ordering Encore tile and the color is called Storm. It's a crackle tile but it has variation of color in gray and browns that I hope will work with my honed Taj Mahal and my off white cabinets. I am waiting for the installer to do his thing. As soon as we get it done, I'll post a pic.


  • 9 years ago

    Here is the link to see this tile in a kitchen. The homeowner said that this was a custom blend, but if you follow all the discussions, the Encore rep said that this tile is actually Storm and it may looked blended due to the variations of color in the tiles.

    https://www.houzz.com/photos/2013-green-dream-home-contemporary-kitchen-minneapolis-phvw-vp~3252953

    Hope this helps.

  • 8 years ago

    Looks like Lunada Bay Tile, Wings pattern, glass tile in silk finish. Hard to tell which color from their website.