Software
Houzz Logo Print
551612

Which color sofa and new done the table and chairs

9 years ago
Hi, I am looking to replace my sofa and chairs and need advice on size and color. The sofa is in my playroom off my kitchen and I will need something wider almost wall to wall. I was leaning to a white leather I need something practical for kids and fabric wouldn't clean easily. is there Any other color that you would think matches should I go with more a more sand or pale Gray? and is leather the way to go? My walls in the playroom are BM shale 861 and kitchen/dinette lighter at BM 1464 light pewter. should I throw in a pop of color or stick to a light soothing colored sofa and throw in color with a rug and pillows.

as for table and chairs I currently have a 30x48 table and needed at least a 72" long table with at least 6 chairs around. my dinette size is 14 ft x 9'4" from those 2 beams bet. Windows but 10ft wall to wall. and regarding color if My island is a chocolate brown color can i do a lighter wood table? was thinking of x style. and do something with grey chairs or a wood chair? or white chairs? I need something practical, transitional for everyday use. I have a separate formal dining room.

I would love to hear from all of you regarding sofa color and material, dinette table size and color/style and reg. chairs. thanks!