Software
Houzz Logo Print
afalco4224

Walkway

13 years ago
Does anyone know what that walkway is?
Huntington · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    blueberries
  • 12 years ago
    Strangely enough, it looks like asphalt that was just laid down. Not a preferred choice for a home like this I imagine. Beautiful cedar siding with an asphalt walk way? Don't know what the designer was thinking.
  • 12 years ago
    I'm thinking slate chips (but they look like wet slate chips since the color is so consistently dark)
  • 12 years ago
    Slate chips? Interesting.. I've never heard of that, but I think your right. Cool, makes better sense than asphalt.
  • 12 years ago
    if it has a course texture it is most likely crushed black basalt. we did a project using that. if it is smooth, it can be black aqua cove pebbles, but those are very hard to fins and extremely expensive.