Software
Houzz Logo Print
ljbwilk

Willing to share photos of unlacquered (living) brass 12 months later?

9 years ago

I have seen a thousand photos of unlacquered brass when it's bright
and new and shiny, but none of an unlacquered brass kitchen faucet after
it has had some time to naturally age.

If anyone has photos
of any kind of unlacquered (living) brass in a kitchen, but especially
if Waterstone, I'd love to see them.

A little background-- I am in love with the Waterstone 5500 design. It's such a
cool statement piece that also happens to be highly functional for our needs. I'm
cheaping out in other areas to budget for this faucet.

However, the Waterstone finishes are more limited than, for example, Newport Brass and Waterworks. I'm looking for a warm matte brass with a hint of antiquing. The Waterstone rep told me to consider going with unlacquered and told me it will dull and darken a bit over time.

Thanks in advance! Oh and here's a photo of my dream faucet in unlacquered brass when it's bright shiny and new...

Comments (11)