I want to purchase the stools
13 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDES7 Home Purchases Worth the Splurge
Make buyer's remorse over furniture, textiles and more a thing of the past with this wise purchasing advice
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN20 Favorite Modern Bar and Counter Stools
Settle in at the bar in style with these tall, sleek and sculptural kitchen stools
Full Story
FURNITUREGlobal Icons: Chinese Garden Stools
See How to Use These Great Ceramic Side Tables Inside and Out
Full Story
FURNITUREWhat to Know Before Buying Bar Stools
Learn about bar stool types, heights and the one key feature that will make your life a whole lot easier
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Bar Stools for Every Style
Pull up a seat that's industrial, rustic or modern and sleek — whatever your kitchen's style, there's a bar stool to match
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNBench Bar Stools Take a Stand in the Kitchen
It's high time these stylish seats get noticed — with both coziness and practicality, bench bar stools are a natural choice in the kitchen
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
CLOSETSGuest Picks: I'm Dreaming of a Wide Walk-In
20 organizing ideas to get the most out of a small closet
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDecorate With Intention: To Buy or Not to Buy
Before you make your next home-decor purchase, ask yourself these 10 questions
Full Story

Rhodes Architecture + Light
Pilar Castro-Zena