Software
Houzz Logo Print
celeste_patterson

What is the height of the arm rests

I would like the stools to fit 'under' the counter when not in use...what is the measurement from floor to arm rest please?
Akers Swivel Stool, Matte Light Grey Metal/Beige Faux Leather, Counter Height · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 9 years ago

    Did you get the measurement of the arm rest -they are beautiful but I need them under the counter-

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thank you for your interest in our products.The height of the armrests is 34.5".

  • 9 years ago

    Thank yoy

  • 9 years ago

    Is this measurement for the 26" counter stool or 30" barstool?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    This is the measurement for the 26". For the 30", it is 38.5".

  • 9 years ago

    Can you give me the armrest height for both the counter height and the bar stool height chair?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    The armrest height is 34.5" for the counter and 38.5" for the barstool.

  • 7 years ago

    I have the same issue, Love the chairs but have to find something similar to complete the set